Check list and Screening pre Face to Face contact.
This form is intended to be used to Triage a client before allowing a face to face appointment within the Clinic.
Are you, or any member of your household, experiencing symptoms of Covid-19?
- new continuous cough*,
- new fever/high temperature,
- new loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste
*A new, continuous cough means coughing for longer than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours. If you usually have a cough, it is worse than usual.
In addition have you;
- tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days,
- waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results,
- live with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Do you, or any member of your household have any Red Flags which could make you high risk?
- Age > 70 years
- BMI > 40
- A weakened immune system
- A condition that may cause immunosuppression such as
- Chronic Respiratory condition
- Pre existing infection
- Alcohol Abuse
- Long term steroid use
- Known Cancer and having active treatment.
Do you understand the mechanisms, risks of transmission and exposure to the virus?
- the virus spreads primarily through respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs or sneezes
- these droplets can land in the mouth/ nose or inhaled by a person in close contact
- the virus can land on hard surfaces and be transmitted if touched by uninfected person.
Do you understand the nature of a Physiotherapy consultation?
- physiotherapy can involve close personal contact and touch.